Based on recommendations from friends, after posting about places they’ve been that they think everyone should go, I’m planning a trip to Reykjavik this year. For the first time since I can remember, I’m going to do a lot of research and plan what I am going to do before I get there. Hopefully it will be a trip worth remembering.
Planning. What do I need to consider before going?
- temperature at the time of year
- will the pandemic still be a big deal
- what will I eat and drink? Local food and water and, if so, will that be o.k.?
- are there local places to visit that are a must see while there?
- can I do any work while there including special videos or tributes?
- can I look at real estate while there?
- will someone go with me?
- is there a way to take a train also or just fly? how long is the flight?
This is a link to top 10 things to do on a random travel site.